Union County College Corner Joint School District will be offering preschool for our families for the 2020-2021 school year.
General Preschool Information
- Student Age Requirement: The preschool is offered for 4-year-old students only. The school is for 4-year-old students who are 4 by August 1, 2020, but not yet 5 by August 1, 2020.
- Registration Requirement: Please complete the online registration located on our website or by clicking here.
- Tuition Costs: Full-day - $160 due on the 1st and 15th of each month. Half-Day - $80 due on the 1st and 15th of each month. The first payment will be due August 1st and the last payment will be due May 15th. This cost also covers all food provided. For those who qualify, a one time $50 non-refundable registration fee will be required. For information about payment or payment questions, contact Jennifer Blakley at email@example.com
- Calendar: The first day will be August 19. The last day will be May 20. The preschool will follow the school calendar for the rest of the year.
- Transportation: Transportation will not be provided by the school.
More information can be found in this document.
Priority Registration Deadline: April 10
Our preschools are available for anyone in or outside of Union County. Immediate family members of UCCCJSD staff and then Union County residents will receive priority for spots in our 2020-2021 preschool. If caps are exceeded at this time, we will conduct a lottery drawing to determine who receives a spot.