PowerSchool Student Portal - User name and password credentials are the same as those used to login to school computers.
- Parents will need to create a PowerSchool account the first time they access the Portal.
- The PowerSchool portal is also how parents can set their alert preferences for School Closings and Delays.
- Here are instructions on how to do this.
- Mobile apps are available for Parents Students on Android and iOS devices (App is called PowerSchool Mobile)
- They require the District Code: SCNZ
- Info about PowerSchool Mobile App
- PowerSchool company Parent and Student Help Page
PS Admin - Login for Secretaries and Principals
PowerTeacher - Login for Teachers
- PowerTeacher Pro Online Help Guide - NEW
- PowerTeacher Pro User Guide
- PowerTeacher Pro Quick Reference Card
PowerSource - PowerSchool Training Resource Site
PowerSchool Server Status - Information about the health of the PowerSchool hosting service
New Student Registration - Choose "Create Account" option
Returning Student Registration - Requires Snapcode
MySchoolApps - Online Lunch Application Form
Registration Admin Portal - Login for Secretaries