Quantitative Reasoning Courses
Homework Help and Online Credits:
Walk-In Tutoring program for all UCCCJSD Students
Monday-Thursday from 3:30-4:30 in the high school library
Ask Rose Homework Hotline (FREE HOMEWORK HELP)
BJ Pinchbecks Homework Helper
Indiana Online Academy- Counselor Permission Required-Limited Classes Allowed
The Learn More Indiana Resource Center has academic and career information for students and parents.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics publishes this handbook containing information about many, many careers. The information includes nature of the work, similar occupations, working conditions, employment outlook, required training, and much more.
United States Armed Forces
This is a website dedicated to the education of students, families, and educators with regard to the five branches of the United States Military.
- Ball State University
- Indiana State University
- Indiana University- Bloomington
- Ivy Tech-Richmond
- Purdue University
- Purdue Polytechnic
- University of Evansville
- University of Southern Indiana
- Vincennes University
- Ancilla College
- Anderson University
- Bethel College
- Butler University
- DePauw University
- Earlham College
- Franklin College
- Goshen College
- Grace College
- Hanover College
- Holy Cross College
- Huntington College
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Manchester University
- Marian University
- Oakland City University
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- St. Joseph's College
- Saint Mary-0f-the-Woods College
- Taylor University
- Trine University
- University of Indianapolis
- University of Notre Dame
- University of St. Francis
- Valparaiso University
- Wabash College
- SAT "Big Future" College Search
- ACT College Search
- Indiana College Search
- National Center for Education Statistics
NCAA and NAIA Eligibility
Financial Aid & Scholarships:
- FAFSA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Federal Student Aid Guide
- Understanding you financial aid award letter
- ISM College Planning
- ISM will be hosting a, third annual, FAFSA nigh in our UCHS library. The date is set for Wednesday, February 15th at 6:00 pm. Senior parents and students who would like help filing the FAFSA should attend this event.
Seniors should be visiting our scholarship cart in the guidance office once per week to check for scholarships we have received in the mail
All local scholarships will be placed in the scholarship cart as well.
Please stop in the guidance office for deadlines!
- Testing Information:
SAT, ACT, & PSAT
SAT-----The same habits and choices that lead to success in school will help you get ready for the SAT. The best way to prepare for the test is to:
- Take challenging courses.
- Do your homework.
- Prepare for tests and quizzes.
- Ask and answer lots of questions.
ACT-----The ACT is a national college admission examination that consists of subject area tests in: English, Math, Reading, and Science.
- The ACT Plus Writing includes the four subject area tests and a 30-minute Writing Test.
- ACT results are accepted by virtually all U.S. colleges and universities
More Coming Soon!