Sports Physical Paperwork required for participation in athletics will be completed online through Eventlink. No handwritten paperwork will be submitted to the office WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN/HEALTHCARE PROVIDER (but this also may be uploaded and submitted electronically through Eventlink).
Student-Athlete Registration through Eventlink consists of the same handwritten paper forms used in previous years, but instead completed and submitted online:
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) Form
- Student-Athlete Demographics Form
- Athletic Participation Authorization Form
- Concussion/Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement Form
Eventlink - It is highly recommended that you use a desktop or laptop to complete student-athlete registration. If you choose to utilize a mobile device, it is recommended that you download the Eventlink app.
The IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) Form is comprised of three (3) components:
- History Form - Completed and signed by student-athlete and parent/guardian before your sports physical appointment AND RETAINED BY PHYSICIAN/HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- Examination Form - Completed and signed by physician/healthcare provider AND RETURNED TO MEMBER SCHOOL OR UPLOADED THROUGH EVENTLINK REGISTRATION
- Consent and Release Form - Completed and signed electronically by student-athlete and parent/guardian through Eventlink Registration
- Please download/print and take entire IHSAA PPE Form with you to sports physical appointment.
- Complete and sign the History Form (p. 1-2) prior to your appointment. THE HISTORY FORM SHOULD BE RETAINED BY PHYSICIAN/HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
- Have the physician/healthcare provider complete and sign the Examination Form (p. 3) for return to member school or upload through Eventlink Registration.