The administration and staff at Union County/College Corner Joint School District are excited to announce that we are at the point where we can provide parents with access to student grades and attendance via the internet.
The account you setup will also be used to communicate with you for various school information as well as closures and delays.
You should have received a letter from your student's school describing the process in creating a PowerShool Parent account. This letter also contains your student's Access ID and Access Password.
Here are the steps needed to create a PowerSchool account.
- Access the PowerSchool Parent Portal link
- Click on the "Create Account" tab
- Click the "Create Account" button
- In “Parent Account Details”, enter appropriate information (note password requirements)
- In the "Link Students to Account" use the provided "Access ID" and Access Password" information.
- Enter the student information for each of your other children.
- Once the account is created, use the newly created Username and Password to login.
NOTE: 24 hours after creating your account, log back in to PowerSchool and update your phone number and email address.
We will be replacing “OneCall” this year with a new alert notification system called “SwiftK12”. It has a direct integration with PowerSchool and allows parents to easily keep contact information up to date.
Here are the steps you will need take to setup phone numbers and email addresses you want contacted for closures, delays and general school information.
- Sign in to PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Click on “SwiftReach, SwiftK12” icon (upper left).
- Click on “Alert Preferences” (upper right).
- Click on “Add new Filed” then enter and save the appropriate information.
- Click on “Edit” next to the new entry to set SMS messaging (texting) if this is a mobile number and determine if you want this entry to be your primary contact.
- Click on “Alert Preferences” next to the new entry to set what notifications should be sent to this number or email address (note that at this time we do not use PowerSchool for Fees or Lunch Balance).
- Add additional numbers and email address as needed and set preferences as before.